Connect with your Facebook account to submit your delicious recipe.
Supper for a Steal's Shrimp Fra Diavolo With Chilean EVOO
Supper for a Steal’s sautéed recipe is fresh and deliciously elegant!
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper (or more if you like spice)
- 3 tbsp Chilean olive oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 14.5oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp dried parsley
- ¼ tsp dried basil
- 8 oz spaghetti
In a medium bowl toss shrimp with salt and red pepper flakes.
- Heat the Chile Olive Oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Once hot, add the shrimp and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
Transfer to a large plate and set aside.
- In the same skillet sauté onion until translucent, about 5-8 minutes. Add 1tsp of Chile Olive Oil if necessary.
Begin boiling water for spaghetti in pot.
Add tomatoes with juice, wine, garlic, oregano, parsley, and basil and simmer 10-15 minutes. While simmering begin to cook spaghetti so it will be finished at the same time as the sauce.
- Toss shrimp and accumulated juices back in with tomatoes and warm through.
Recipe via Supper for a Steal.
- Tuna & Shrimp Ceviche Marinated with Chilean EVOO
- Seared Salmon with Pacific Seaweed
- Salmon Ceviche with Merquen & Spiced Quinoa