Connect with your Facebook account to submit your delicious recipe.
Tuna & Shrimp Ceviche Marinated with Chilean Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Enjoy this tuna and shrimp ceviche with a cold glass of Chilean Chardonnay!
- 1 pound tuna fillets
- ¼ cup Chilean Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ sweet red pepper
- ½ sweet green pepper
- ½ sweet yellow pepper
- 1 green chili pepper
- 1 red onion
- 1 pound shrimp
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons coriander
- 1 Tablespoon chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Clean the tuna fillets and cut into ½ inch squares. Place the diced fillets in a large bowl and pour the Chilean extra virgin olive oil over making sure the tuna pieces are covered evenly. Refrigerate for 1 hour, until the olive oil infuses the fish.
- Dice the pepper. Cut the red onion into thin slices (as transparent as possible).
- Peel and devein the shrimp. Add the shrimp to the tuna, and then add the onion and the peppers. Cover with the lemon juice and mix gently. Refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
- Add the chopped coriander, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Serve chilled.
- Love seafood? Check out these dishes:
- Tuna & Razor Clams Ceviche
- Chilean Seabass with Carmenere Sauce
- Oysters with Spicy Tomato Granit