Connect with your Facebook account to submit your delicious recipe.
Roast Beef, Gruyere and Onion Jam Bruschetta
Everyone loves this delicious appetizer!
- One French Baguette
- Chilean Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 pound Roast Beef
- Huerto Azul Onion Jam in Merlot Wine
- 1 block of Aged Gruyere cheese, sliced
- Cut 1/2 inch thick slices of baguette bread, brush with Chilean extra virgin olive oil and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Top with a slice of roast beef, 1/2 teaspoon of Onion Jam in Merlot Wine and Gruyere cheese. If you'd like, you can melt the cheese a bit by putting under the broiler for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve on its own or with a small watercress salad dressed with a mustard vinaigrette.
- For more truly delicious dishes click here:
- Roasted Merken Spiced Skirt Steak with Chilean Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Ajiaco: Coriander & Merquen Scented Beef Stew