Connect with your Facebook account to submit your delicious recipe.
Chilean Extra Virgin Olive Oil Martini
Don’t try an olive oil martini with just any olive oil! The fresh, delicious flavor of Chile’s extra virgin olive oils makes this martini remarkable – so much so that it was dubbed “Dish of the Week” by Boston Inno after its debut at the re-opening of Olives, Charlestown.
- 1 orange segment
- 3-5 fresh basil leaves
- 3 oz. vodka
- 1/2 oz. dry vermouth
- 1/2 oz. Cointreau
- 1/4 oz. simple syrup
- 1/4 oz. Chilean Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a shaker, muddle orange segment and basil leaves.
- Add vodka, dry vermouth, Cointreau, simple syrup and Chilean extra virgin olive oil, then add ice and shake well.
- Strain into a martini glass and float a drop of Chilean extra virgin olive oil over the top.
- Why Chilean EVOO? Learn about the tasty news here:
- The Key to Truly Delicious Olive Oil? Truly Fresh Olives!
- Truly Extra Virgin, Truly Fresh: Secrets of Great Chilean EVOO