Connect with your Facebook account to submit your delicious recipe.
Mini Tomato Salad with Chilean Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Feta Cheese
A fresh, fast, easy, & delicious salad for the summer months.
- ½ red onion
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 package cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 Tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon Chilean Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 Tablespoon parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 Tablespoon cilantro
- ¼ cup feta cheese (crumbled)
- Chop the onions into thin slices, almost transparent. Place strips in a bowl of cold water and sprinkle sugar on top. Soak for ½ hour then drain thoroughly. Pat dry.
- Cut each tomato in two or three pieces. In a large bowl, mix tomatoes, vinegar, black pepper and Chilean Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Marinate for 5 minutes; then add the onion, and the salt.
- Pour into a deep dish; sprinkle the feta crumbs, parsley and cilantro on top.
- Image Source: mostlovelythings.blogspot.com
- You might also like these tasty dishes:
- Eggplant Pasta with Chilean EVOO and Goat Cheese
- Stuffed Peppers with Chilean EVOO, Peas, and Cashews