Connect with your Facebook account to submit your delicious recipe.
Marinated Olives with Chilean Extra Virgin Olive Oil
These easy marinated olives make a great, flavorful appetizer.
- ½ cup Chilean Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon orange zest
- 2 Tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 Tablespoon oregano
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1-1/2 cups, pitted black olives (or green, depending on preference)
- In a serving bowl, mix the Chilean extra virgin olive oil, cumin, and the orange and lemon zest.
- Add the garlic powder, the cayenne pepper, the oregano and the lemon juice. Stir.
- Add red wine vinegar and the parsley and mix well.
- Add the olives and let them rest ½ hour before serving.
- Find more simply delicious recipes here:
- Artichokes with Chilean EVOO
- Manchego Cheese Toasts with Fig Chutney