Connect with your Facebook account to submit your delicious recipe.
Manchego Cheese Toasts with Fig Chutney
The man from La Mancha never ate so good….
- One French Baguette
- Chilean Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fig Chutney (with Merken if you choose)
- 1 block of Manchego cheese, cut into slices
- Fresh Cilantro
- Cut 1/2 inch thick slices of baguette bread, brush with Chilean extra virgin olive oil and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Top with a slice of Manchego cheese, 1/2 teaspoon of Myrtleberry Chutney with Merken and a fresh cilantro leaf.
- Love cheese? Check out these recipes:
- Chilean EVOO Black Bean Salad with Arugula and Goat Cheese
- Mini Tomato Salad with Chilean Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Feta Cheese