Connect with your Facebook account to submit your delicious recipe.
Delicious Popcorn and Chilean Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Enhance a B-Movie with A+ popcorn
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 1 teaspoon table or sea salt
- 3 Tablespoons the Chilean extra virgin olive oil of your choice
- Place popcorn kernels in air popper and pop according to manufacturers directions (alternatively, you can make 'air-popped' popcorn in the microwave, simply put kernels in a brown paper bag. Fold over top of bag multiple times. Microwave on high for about 4 minutes or until the pops are more than 1 second apart).
- Transfer popcorn to a large bowl (much larger than the actual quantity of popcorn). Drizzle over Chilean extra virgin olive oil, 1 tablespoon at a time, and toss to coat. Continue adding Chilean extra virgin olive oil until you achieve your desired coverage. Sprinkle with salt again and toss until evenly coated.
- For more tasty snacks click here:
- Marinated Olives with Chilean Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Chilean Extra Virgin Olive Oil Ice Cream