Connect with your Facebook account to submit your delicious recipe.
Crab Casserole Au Gratin
Chef Guillermo Rodríguez
Courtesy of ProChile
- 12.7 oz. crab meat
- 4 slices of bread, crusts removed
- ½ medium onion, finely diced
- 0.7 fl. oz. Chilean extra virgin olive oil
- 10.5 fl. oz. fresh cream
- ½ green chilli pepper
- ½ garlic clove
- 0.8 oz. butter
- 1 oz. grated cheese
- Cumin (to taste)
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and sauté the onion with the garlic, mild chilli pepper and cumin.
- In a separate bowl soak the breadcrumbs in the cream, add the cleaned, flaked crab meat and the sautéed onion. Season with salt, pepper and green chilli pepper.
- Add half of the grated cheese and mix well.
- Butter the earthenware dishes and fill with the mixture.
- Sprinkle with the remaining grated cheese, some paprika and bake in a bain-marie in the oven at 150°C / 300°F / Gas mark 2 for 15 to 20 minutes.
- More truly delicious recipes here:
- Magellanic King Crab Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Oysters with Spicy Tomato Granit