Connect with your Facebook account to submit your delicious recipe.
Cilantro Pesto Linguini with Chilean Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Grilled Chicken
Here are simple steps to reach heaven.
- 1 (1 pound) package Linguine
- 3 Chicken Thighs, boneless and skinless
- 1 Tablespoon Sea Salt Blend (I used a blend of Red Sea Salt, Chili Flakes and Passionfruit)
- Chilean Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Roma Tomatoes, diced
- Extra Virgin Pesto (recipe can be found under "Vegetarian" section - substitute chopped cilantro for basil)
- Prepare chicken by sprinkling both sides with sea salt blend. Drizzle with Chilean extra virgin olive oil and place on hot grill for 25 minutes turning after 12 minutes.
- While chicken is on the grill, cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain pasta and add about 1/2 cup cilantro pesto.
- Distribute the pesto evenly throughout the pasta. Top with grilled seasoned chicken, diced tomatoes and a sprinkle of parmegiano reggiano cheese.
- For more chicken dishes click here:
- Lemon Chilean EVOO Chicken Biryani (Indian Rice with Chicken)
- Roast Garlic Chicken with Chilean Extra Virgen Olive Oil