Connect with your Facebook account to submit your delicious recipe.
Caprese Salad with Chilean EVOO
This is terrific with those heirloom tomatoes and fresh basil from your gardens.
- 2 large Tomatoes, sliced about 1/4 inch thick
- 10-12 fresh Basil leaves
- Fresh Mozzarella, sliced about 1/4 inch thick
- 2 Tablespoons Chilean Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Arrange tomato slices on a plate. Layer with one leaf of basil and one slice of mozzarella cheese.
- Drizzle with Chilean Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar. Sprinkle with sea salt and freshly ground pepper. Enjoy!
- For more savory salads click here:
- Mini Tomato Salad with Chilean Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Feta Cheese
- Chilean EVOO Black Bean Salad with Arugula and Goat Cheese