Connect with your Facebook account to submit your delicious recipe.
Chilean EVOO Black Bean Salad with Arugula and Goat Cheese
A healthy, hearty salad with enough protein to fill you up!
- 2 cups of black beans
- 3 Tablespoon sliced almonds
- 1 chive
- ½ purple onion
- 1 avocado
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3-1/2 ounces of goat cheese
- 2-3 handfuls arugula
- 1/2 cup cooked corn kernels (optional)
- 2-3 small branches of fresh rosemary
- 1 clove garlic
- 2-3 small branches of fresh oregano
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup Chilean Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cook the black beans as per the instruction on the package. Let them cool down.
- Toast the almonds.
- Slice the chive in small circles, and cut the stem in Julianne. Slice the onion. Dice the avocado and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Cut the goat cheese in long stripes.
- In a large salad bowl, mix the arugula, the cold black beans, chive, onion, avocado, goat cheese and nuts.
- Chop the rosemary, garlic and fresh oregano into small pieces. Add the lemon juice and salt. Then add Chilean Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Stir.
- Pour the dressing on top of the salad and serve.
- Click here for more salad recipes:
- Mini Tomato Salad with Chilean Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Caprese Salad with Chilean EVOO