Connect with your Facebook account to submit your delicious recipe.
Anchovy and Black Olive Tapenade with Chilean EVOO
A perfect party spread!
- 6 salted anchovies or 8 anchovies in oil
- 1 whole peeled garlic
- 9 ounces pitted black olives
- 3 teaspoons of capers
- 8 Tablespoons of Chilean Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons of mustard
- 2 teaspoons of brandy (optional)
- A pinch of pepper
- Rinse the anchovies to remove the salt. Remove the head and spine, rinse and drain.
- Place the anchovies, garlic, olives and capers in a food processor. Blend them until you get a paste. Put food processor on Pulse while adding the Chilean Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Keeping the food processor on Pulse, add in the mustard, brandy and pepper.
- Serve at room temperature with toast or crackers, or serve as a topping on eggs, potatoes or vegetables.
- Check out more savory recipes here:
- Stuffed Peppers with Chilean EVOO, Peas, and Cashews
- Lobster Buns with Shiso Pesto